Lori Grunewald Bio
Lori Grunewald is an expert in residential real estate, but her success extends well beyond her career. Living, working, and serving in the Northern Denver Metro area not only gives Lori a tremendous understanding of how to meet her clients’ needs, but also the enjoyment of helping her fellow community residents enjoy the quality of life that they deserve.
Living in the Denver Metro Area
For over nineteen years Lori has been living and working in Broomfield, Colorado. Together with her husband of twenty years, Todd Grunewald, they enjoy the privilege and responsibility of raising two beautiful daughters, Paige (18), and Hanna (17).
Working in the Denver Metro Area
Character, integrity, and hard work drive Lori to success. She is dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives through expert advice, personal empowerment, and compassion. She is a graduate from both the Women’s Leadership Seminar and the Pacesetters Leadership Dynamics (of the PSI seminars). Lori’s experience and accomplishments speak for themselves.
Here is just a sample of some of the accolades Lori has accumulated throughout her professional career.
- “Top Producing Real Estate Agent” with Coldwell Banker for over 20 years in a row
- Ranked top 1% of realtors nationally among over 64,000 realtors
- One of the top agents in her office
- Recipient of the prestigious President’s Premier Award
- Averages selling over 50 homes per year
- Lori specializes in Resale and New Home Purchase within the Northwest and Northeast Denver Metro Areas. She uses aggressive and innovative marketing tactics to sell your home fast. She guarantees customer satisfaction, and her records stand as a testimony to her commitment and determination.
- Arvada, Colorado
- Boulder, Colorado
- Broomfield, Colorado
- Denver, Colorado
- Erie, Colorado
- Lafayette, Colorado
- Lakewood, Colorado
- Longmont, Colorado
- Louisville, Colorado
- Superior, Colorado
- Thornton, Colorado
- Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Westminster, Colorado
Serving in the Denver Metro Area
Lori Grunewald not only serves her community through her work, but she also commits her time and personal funding to organizing fundraisers for local charities. Because of her dedication and hard work in these areas, Coldwell Banker presented her with the “Humanitarian of the Year Award” in 2005.